Who can register to vote in Election Day
Unregistered eligible voters can register at their local polling location on Election Day, and then vote that the same day.
Election Day voters must vote at their local polling location. Find your polling location by clicking here.
Who can register to vote
In order to register to vote, you must meet these qualifications:
- You must be a United States citizen
- You must be at least 18 years old on or before the next election (OR for a General Primary, must be 17 and will be 18 by the General Election)
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days before the next election
- You must not currently be convicted and serving a sentence
- You cannot claim the right to vote anywhere else
What you need to register to vote
Bring with you 2 forms of ID with you that prove your name and address.
Do you like this page?